KBND Logo

 

On Air Now

Meet the Press/ David Gregory
ON AIR NOW
Meet the Press/ David Gregory
9:00am - 10:00am
Contact

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Local News


The fire broke out just after 4 P.M. on Monday in northeast Bend on Shetland Loop.

 

Investigators say the occupants at the house had smoked on the back deck earlier that afternoon and their cigarette butts were improperly disposed of into a plastic flower pot that caught fire.  The fire spread to the attic.

 

The fire threatened neighboring homes, but luckily firefighters were able to extinguish the fire before that happened.

 

Traffic & Weather

  • Brookswood Blvd CLOSED >< Pinebrook and Lodgepole Dr. (5/14 - 9/4)
  • Skyline Ranch Road CLOSED behind Summit High School (4/22 - 7/22)
  • Lane closures Shevlin Park Road 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (7/13-8/3)
 
LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services